Aciklamali ingilizce msn sozleri2

|

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Trying is the first step towards failure
If you hate me, I love you too. It ain’t my fault I’m better than you
If you are drinking to forget, pay in advance
The funny thing about Common sense is that it’s not very common
I Dont Like The Drugs, But The Drugs Like Me
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
BeyNimdeKi Tek Güc oLan NefretiME Thank yoU… NefretiMi cekeMeyeN HerkeSe Fuck yoU
I’m the girl your parents warned you about
I’m fat, but your ugly. I can diet
I’m cool, I’m hot….I’m everything you’re not
I have lost my phone number, can I have yours?

0 yorum:

Anahtar Kelimeler

msn nicqleri msn nickleri süper nickler emo nickler yeni nickler en yeni nicqler nıcqqler emo resimleri emo avatarlari